Friday, September 4, 2009

What a difference a day makes!!



Last Saturday I went down the stairs to get something for my headache......next thing I knew I was sliding down most of the stairs....when I finally stopped....I realized I was in horrible pain & my foot was going the opposite direction of my leg! Not a pretty sight! I yelled for my husband to call 911.....then yelled a few more things.....I need some ice.....get me a drink.....call my sister...call the neighbor...grab the insurance card! Bossy girl even in the midst of a broken leg! Yes......I dislocated my ankle, broke my fibula & tore all of the ligaments in my ankle! I had to have surgery and now have some new hardware in my ankle....I can not put any pressure on my leg for at least 4 weeks...mama is not happy! In fact I am having myself a pity party today!! We were supposed to be going as a family to the Ozarks today! The tears just keep flowing......we were so looking forward to the trip! My awesome friends & family have been taking care of me and have even set up a meal schedule! I am so lucky and I know God will carry me through all of this, but I may need some words of wisdom on how to stay sane with 3 kids, 3 dogs, a husband & a broken leg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

0height%3A45px%3B%22%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22 http%3A//www.shabbyblogs.com%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%3E%0A%3Cimg%20src %3D%22http%3A//i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww111/ShabbyBlogs/ShabbyBlogs.jpg%22%20border%3D%220%22/ %3E%0A%3C/a%3E%3C/div%3E%20"));

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers