Tuesday, August 18, 2009

REMISSION


My sister Susan took this picture of my dad....she is getting so good at her photography!! I think it is an AWESOME picture and the smile on my dad's face says it all! My dad was diagnosed with Stage IV esophageal cancer 2 years ago....his cancer had also spread to his liver. This has definitely been a roller coaster for the past 2 years.....with radiation, chemotherapy, cyber-knife, spheres, and many Pet scans for my dad. Cancer definitely plays with your emotions, as one day you are feeling pretty good about things & the next day you feel like you can't breath because of so much worry and concern.
Well, I am here to say that my dad is in REMISSION and we are so thankful!!! I believe this is due to many things, all woven together through the hands of God. I believe the doctors, nurses, treatments, my dad's positive attitude and the MANY prayers that were said on my dad's behalf are why we have been given such great news!!! Believe in the power of prayer...it works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

0height%3A45px%3B%22%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22 http%3A//www.shabbyblogs.com%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%3E%0A%3Cimg%20src %3D%22http%3A//i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww111/ShabbyBlogs/ShabbyBlogs.jpg%22%20border%3D%220%22/ %3E%0A%3C/a%3E%3C/div%3E%20"));

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers