Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bathrooms Continued!

This is the kid's bathroom! It is so bright and cheery and I just love it! We started with a yellow paint and then added wall dots from Lowes....stole this idea from my friend Janet! I had the striped shower curtain from a long time ago....so I just got wall dots to match all of the colors. Then I added different color ribbons to the rings on the shower curtain...I love ribbon! Next I got this little shelf at Target and put adorable picture of the kids.....this is where they hang there hooded towels that they got from Grandma ( she bought them at Kohls). The kids are probably getting too old for all of this stuff, but I am just not ready to change it!

I got this cute jar and put all of their flossies so they can floss their teeth! I am sure they probably never do...I even made a label for the jar that says..."don't forget to floss!!!" Not sure if it is working though!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

0height%3A45px%3B%22%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22 http%3A//www.shabbyblogs.com%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%3E%0A%3Cimg%20src %3D%22http%3A//i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww111/ShabbyBlogs/ShabbyBlogs.jpg%22%20border%3D%220%22/ %3E%0A%3C/a%3E%3C/div%3E%20"));

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers